Monday 21 June 2010

PDP Top 10 Tips

Hi All
I ran a workshop as part of the Programme Leaders Fora on Friday 18th June. I introduced a new activity to explore the non obvious considerations for developing the PDP curriculum which generated some excellent discussion. I was joined by two colleagues, Elizabeth Claridge and Judie Taylor who introduced the participants to activities they had introduced as part of their PDP curriculum. Elizabeth Claridge talked about the introduction of a Coaching Model for students on the Education Studies Programme. Judie Taylor talked about her approach to PDP and in particular the work she has been doing with Jo Sibson, introducing MBTI, Career Planning, Portfolio Working, Social Enterprise and Bid Writing and Tendering.

Note: If you and your teams are struggling with the PDP curriculum, contact myself or your Link Careers Adviser or myself and we can work with you. (Tel: 01332 591316 / b.haywood@derby.ac.uk)

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment